We have taken additional measures developed in consultation with health and safety authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols regular and rigorous. We are also in adherence with the guidelines laid down by the World Health Organization (WHO), Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and the Government of India.
- All staff and associates are trained and sensitised on safety, hygiene and physical distancing norms to ensure guests’ welfare.
- Daily temperature checks are conducted to monitor the wellbeing of our staff who are equipped with standard protective gear like masks and gloves that are changed frequently.
- Only asymptotic guests are allowed.
- Only residents’ guests are permitted in the restaurant and public areas.
- Temperature checks for all guests at the entrance area.
- In view of the current pandemic and for the safety of its staff and guests, the hotel reserves the right to deny check-in to a guest with fever. On account of Covid-19 hotel reserves the right to deny/allow check-ins for guests coming from containment zones/ Hotspots
- Details of the guest (travel history, medical condition etc.) along with ID and self-declaration form must be provided by the guest at the reception.
- Updated ArogyaSetu App is a prerequisite for all guests checking in as well as all staff and associates.
- Frequent disinfecting of public spaces including entrance, restaurant, lobby, corridors, etc. with professionally identified disinfectants/hospital-grade sanitisers.
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, counter tops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned frequently using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during housekeeping service.
- Easy and quick access to hand sanitisers in all public areas for guests. Separate sanitisers placed for staff as well.
- All supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- Guest luggage disinfected before entering the hotel.
- Altered layouts with reduced seating spaces in public areas, restaurant, banquet hall and spaces are in places.
- To promote safety for our guests and colleagues, all room service orders will be delivered to the door. To minimize contact, our colleagues will ring your doorbell to notify you upon the delivery of your orders
- Guests are encouraged to minimize the use of housekeeping services
We hope our guests will appreciate and adhere to the measures we are taking for their safety. Equally our colleagues have also welcomed these initiatives, with none of our team members testing positive for COVID-19.